Now & Forever \ Social-Drama-Romance \ 18 Min. segment from the co-directed Israeli-Palestinian feature film "Water".
An orthodox Jewish girl is waiting for her parents to come take her to a matchmaking date, when an arab-israeli worker accidentally comes to work at her house while her parents are away. Unable to speak to a man directly, the girl communicates with him through phones and closed doors only. An unimagined friendship grows between the two very different type of people.
* Official Selection - Venice Film Festival (2012).
* Official Selection - Busan International Film Festival (2012).
* Official Selection - Stockholm International Film Festival (2012).
* Official Selection - MOSTRA Sao Paulo International Film (2012).
* Official Selection - Clermont-Ferrand International Film Festival (2012).
* Official Selection - Jerusalem International Film Festival (2012).
* Official Selection - Tel Aviv International Student Film Festival (2012).
Wall to Wall \ Family-Drama \ 30 Min.
A portrait of a disconnected, self-obsessed family, where no one seems to notice their mother had just committed suicide in her bed.
* Official Selection - Montreal World Film Festival (2012).
* Official Selection - Zinebi 54 International Film Festival of Bilbao (2012).
* Official Selection - 1st National Student Film Festival of India, FTII (2013).
* Official Selection - International Student Film Festival at Beijing Film Academy (2012).
* Official Selection - New York City International Film Festival (2012).
Sleeping Beauty \ Documentary \ 9 Min. segment from the co-directed documentary TV series "Digital Relations".
Broadcasted on the Israeli Channel 8.
The complexity, hardship and confusion of a couple living in long-distance, shown through real meetings and Skype sessions.
Next \ Horror \ 7 Min.
Currently developed into a horror TV series.
In a rough and violent neighborhood, where indifference becomes normality, one man learns that ignoring the cries of others can sometimes be a deadly mistake that will haunt you like a ghost - even from the safety of your own computer!
Remains \ Drama \ 5 Min.
Winner of the Yobi.TV Filmmaker Award.
Short film about a disfunctioning family and a girl's dream of escape.
Burden \ Drama-Comedy \ 9 Min.
* Official Selection - VGIK International Student Film Festival 2011 (Moscow).
When Shaul gets fired from his daily job, he returns home hoping to tell about it to the people closest to him - his family. Only that this simple wishing is not as simple as he had expected. Will he manage to find someone to tell his burden to?
Based loosely on the short story "Misery" by russian writer Anton Chekhov.
With No One In The World \ Crime-Drama \ 24 Min.
Running away from the cops and bleeding to death, Michael walks into a local pub hoping to stay there until the heat wears off. A meeting with the pub's depressed waitress, Maya, forces Michael to hide his injuries and past. As the night progresses and the couple open up to each other more and more, Michael's wounds begin to grow fatal without Maya ever noticing a thing - giving us a sad tale about love, relationships and how little we know about the people around us.
* Official Selection - European Independent Film Festival ECU 2012 (Paris, France).
* Official Selection - Bootleg Film Festival 2012 (Toronto, Canada).
* Official Selection - Lewiston Auburn Film Festival 2012.
* Official Selection - Offshoot Film Festival 2011 (Arkansas, US).
Short Stop \ Experimental \ 6 Min.
When an old man has his birthday, his foreign caretaker decides to dance for him just for fun. Once the old man's son arrives with his wife and little girl - a series of events follow which shows how little do any of the people in this family really know about each other.